& TATTOO REMOVAL
Our microneedling device uses fine needles to create tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin. These micro injuries to the skin encourage and harness the power of the body’s innate ability to regrow and repair the skin by creating new collagen and elastin. The benefits of microneedling include: Tightens, lifts, and rejuvenates skin Reduces acne scarring Improves wrinkles and fine lines Minimizes pore size Up to 50% or more improvement with 1 treatment (typically) In comparison to prolonged recovery time from laser resurfacing and chemical peels, a few days of healing time makes Skin-Needling a more desirable alternative.
- Full face: $350
- Full face, Neck, and Decollete: $495
- Remove/lighten unwanted Permanent Makeup & small-medium body tattoos with a new safe & effective removal solution! Results may vary, a procedure plan can be created upon consultation.
- No lasers
- High Concentrated salt solution
- Lemon & orange fruit seed extracts
- Aloe vera
Tattoo Removal – $150 per Hour
*multiple sessions may be required
READY TO ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY?
- DO NOT WEAR ANY MAKEUP TO APPOINTMENT
- NO MASCARA
- The area to be treated must be free of any active acne, cold sore, pimples or infection. (Anti-virals are required for areas around the mouth)
- Make sure to schedule when you have 3-5 days of down time.
- The area to be treated will be cleansed with a medical grade cleanser prior to applying the numbing cream.
- Please arrive to your appointment makeup free.
- The treated area WILL be very red the 1st 24hrs and will gradually lighten with each following day and will feel like a sun burn.
- Itchiness and tenderness will be present during the healing process.
- A gentle wash & moisturizer may be used to keep the area moist.
- An aftercare kit is recommended (for purchase) for the 1st week after the procedure.
- It is recommended to wash your face several times after the procedure with a gentle cleanser.(3-4 times a day)
- The area MAY begin to shed/sluff after a couple days revealing new pink skin.
- Healing is rapid and the results will be visible in just a few short days and continue to improve over months.
- You can continue to use your skin care regimen(after 2 weeks) and apply makeup when needed. New makeup is recommended!
- No direct sun exposure until pinkness subsides (use SPF always)
- Day 1 Erythema/ Redness appearance will depend on the severity of the treatment performed.
- Day 2 A red/purple/pink hue will persist like a moderate sunburn. Redness will be more even and more swelling may be noticeable. Mineral makeup can be worn. It is recommended to buy all new products for your freshly treated skin.
- Day 3 Skin is substantially less pink, and normal coloring starts to return. Swelling begins to subside, some residual flaking/light scabbing will continue in the areas that were treated more aggressively.