No matter what look you’re going for, I can do it all. I offer a variety of services to enhance your natural beauty. With so many hours of advanced training and experience, I have faced all kinds of requests, and am flexible and creative enough to make your imagination come to life. Take a look at my offerings, and let me know what I can do for you today. All appointments require a non-refundable deposit.
All new permanent makeup procedures include one free follow-up procedure. You must have already had the first initial session done before booking your follow up. This is scheduled 2-4 months after the first session.
Tinted Lips / Lip Blush
Have smudge-proof, kiss-proof lips! This technique can correct symmetry, stimulate collagen (making them appear more “plump”), and enhance your look and create a brighter and more youthful appearance!
- Initial session: $550
- 2nd session: Complimentary optional 16 weeks maximum
READY TO ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY?
- If Desired, apply ice to lips for 10-30 minutes and again throughout the evening. Ice help swelling and aids in healing
- Apply a warm (not hot) compress each morning after waking and several times throughout the day. (3X warm & a cool)
- Apply the petroleum to lips prior to eating, brushing teeth or when applying ice packs.
- Avoid hot, spicy, salty, or acidic food for 2 weeks.
- Keep the lips moist with the Herpacin-L, Lip protect or quality lip balm the first week. After initial peeling, you should continue to lubricate lips with a good quality lip balm.
- Do not expose lips to the full pressure of water in shower
- Do no soak in water
- Absolutely no: picking, scrubbing or exfoliating of treated area. Allow your eyeliner to flake off on it’s own.
- Do not expose to sun or tanning beds.
- Absolutely no: soaps, cleansing creams or chemicals. (Incudes Retin-A, glycolic acids, anti-aging, anti acne)
- Colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften but the final color is not visible for about 4 weeks post procedure. Make-up may be used to tone color down until this time.
- Lubricate lips with a good quality lip balm.
- Day 1: Swelling, tender, heavy thick lipstick look with a bright look.
- Day 2: Slight selling, reddish and tender with a slight metallic flavor.
- Day 3: Less swelling, thicker texture, sore, hot feeling before exfoliation with an orange color effect.
- Day 4: Exfoliation begins…very chapped lips
- Day 5: Very chapped but almost finished with the first chapping stage.
- Day 6: A soft rich color begins to appear but often looks a little spotty.
- Days 7-13: Lip color disappears and the frosty chapping stage begins as a whitish/grey haze appears on the lips.
- Day 14: color blooms from within more and more each day until day 21.
- Day 21: Healing complete: the color you see is the color you have. Your lips will remain a bit dry for a month or two, use a good lip balm and they will return to normal but with a nice full color.
- Colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften but the final color is not visible for about 4 weeks post procedure.
- Make-up may be used to tone color down until this time.