Beautiful pouty lips with a natural looking tint of color? Sounds like every woman’s dream! Our amazing Lip blush technique has revolutionized Pmu for lips making that dream a reality. Keeping pain and discomfort to a minimum, with hassle free healing and post care process, this technique yields soft and natural looking results. The delicate nature of this technique makes tinted lips appropriate for almost all skin tones and types. Tinted lips also helps enhance your natural shape giving your lips a contour without seeing a defining line and helps achieve an evenness in shape. It can even help with scarring on the lips and uneven skin tone. Tinted lips does not impact your ability to wear lipstick and can fully be covered by any color lipstick when you want. Thats the beauty of this technique. It is so soft and natural that no one will ever know!
It is best to moisturize your lips well in the days before your procedure (using aquaphor or something similar). Post procedure lips must be coated with a moisturizing agent throughout the day and before bedtime. The procedure requires approximately 1-1.5 hours and there is no “down time”. A complimentary touch up is required 6-12 weeks after the initial procedure. After that touch ups are determined on an individual basis.
Please note: For the first 4-5 days, lips may be sensitive to touch, slightly swollen, appear uneven, and the color may be brighter than desired. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic lip procedures.
All appointments require a non-refundable deposit.
Tinted Lips / Lip Blush
Have smudge-proof, kiss-proof lips! This technique can correct symmetry, stimulate collagen (making them appear more “plump”), and enhance your look and create a brighter and more youthful appearance!
- Initial session: $550
- 2nd session: Complimentary optional 16 weeks maximum
READY TO ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY?
- If Desired, apply ice to lips for 10-30 minutes and again throughout the evening. Ice help swelling and aids in healing
- Apply a warm (not hot) compress each morning after waking and several times throughout the day. (3X warm & a cool)
- Apply the petroleum to lips prior to eating, brushing teeth or when applying ice packs.
- Avoid hot, spicy, salty, or acidic food for 2 weeks.
- Keep the lips moist with Aquaphor
- Do not expose lips to the full pressure of water in shower
- Do no soak in water
- Absolutely no: picking, scrubbing or exfoliating of treated area. Allow your eyeliner to flake off on it’s own.
- Do not expose to sun or tanning beds.
- Absolutely no: soaps, cleansing creams or chemicals. (Incudes Retin-A, glycolic acids, anti-aging, anti acne)
- Colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften but the final color is not visible for about 4 weeks post procedure. Make-up may be used to tone color down until this time.
- Continue to use aquaphor on lips for about 4-6 weeks.
- Day 1: Swelling, tender, heavy thick lipstick look with a bright look.
- Day 2: Slight selling, reddish and tender with a slight metallic flavor.
- Day 3: Less swelling, thicker texture, sore, hot feeling before exfoliation with an orange color effect.
- Day 4: Exfoliation begins…very chapped lips
- Day 5: Very chapped but almost finished with the first chapping stage.
- Day 6: A soft rich color begins to appear but often looks a little spotty.
- Days 7-13: Lip color disappears and the frosty chapping stage begins as a whitish/grey haze appears on the lips.
- Day 14: color blooms from within more and more each day until day 21.
- Day 21: Healing complete: the color you see is the color you have. Your lips will remain a bit dry for a month or two, use a good lip balm and they will return to normal but with a nice full color.
- Colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften but the final color is not visible for about 4 weeks post procedure.
- Make-up may be used to tone color down until this time.