No matter what look you’re going for, I can do it all. I offer a variety of services to enhance your natural beauty. With so many hours of advanced training and experience, I have faced all kinds of requests, and am flexible and creative enough to make your imagination come to life. Take a look at my offerings, and let me know what I can do for you today. All appointments require a non-refundable deposit.
All new permanent makeup procedures include one free follow-up procedure. You must have already had the first initial session done before booking your follow up. This is scheduled 2-4 months after the first session.
Lash Line Enhancement – $450
Lash enhancement tattoos are essentially little dots of pigment that gets implanted below the lash line to fill in space between each lash making them appear fuller, and more natural looking. Pricing includes 2 sessions.
Velvet Liner or Cat Eye/Wing – $550
The Look for You (more Drama then lash enhancement). Adding pigment to the top and bottom lash lines to enhance the color, size and shape of the eyes. Pricing
READY TO ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY?
The complete healing process takes 4-8 weeks, at which time the true color of the tattoo is evident. During this process, your tattoo will soften and lighten. Be patient, even if you think too much color has been lost, as your skin is still regenerating and it is only after 4 weeks that your touch-up/adjustments can be done.
Swelling and redness is minimal with most clients, and will disapate within 24-48 hours.
Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in color and more sharply defined. This can past up to a week after treatment while the initial healing process takes place.
Please allow at least three hours for your initial appointment to ensure set up and critiquing symmetry.
We only work on clients who are of legal age, 18 years old.
Being pregnant or nursing will restrict you from receiving services. Our artists scheduling will be ideal for planning around unexpected or expected life events. Please give our office a call for further details.
- NO EYELASH EXTENSIONS (Must be removed min of 3-5 days prior to procedure)
- NO LATISSE-Lash growing serum (Discontinue for min of 3 weeks)
- Keep fingers off of the eyes! The bacteria on the fingers and hands may cause “pink eye” which is a bacterial eye infection.
- Only use the Vaseline provided to you after the procedure for 10 days, or as needed, you cannot over use them. DO NOT USE TOO MUCH VASELINE ON THE LINER AS IT CAN IRRITATE YOUR EYES, IN THIS CASE, MORE IS NOT BETTER.
- Eyeliner can and will have some residual pigment that may peel or flake off after a couple days(in most cases)..that is ok..eyeliner tends to fade more so than brows due to the moisture in the eye area. After the touch up the color stays better and lasts longer….Eyeliner will take 2-3 procedures!
EYELINER- Typical Effects
- Day 1 Swollen like you’ve been crying, with a heavier eye makeup look.
- Day 2 Swollen, usually for only a few hours after waking up, with the heavier eye makeup look continuing.
- Day 3 Swelling decreases with a tight feeling. The pigments begin to lift away from the skin.
- Day 4 There is a “pinching” feeling. Some itching is normal as the skin begins to flake. DO NOT PICK AT IT.
- Day 5 Blinking movements of the eye usually removes all pigment by this day. Color is somewhat grayish and will take a few more days to clarify to full color.