• Discontinue use of chemical peels or retinol products 4 weeks prior to the procedure
• Discontinue use of any acids (glycolic, salicylic, lactic, AHA, BHA) and any skin care products that contain these ingredients around the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior to the procedure (check topical makeup products for these ingredients as well)
• Do not wax or tint eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure
• You must be off Accutane for at least 1 year (no exceptions)
Avoid the following 24 hours prior to the procedure:
• Sun exposure/tanning
• Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Advil/Ibuprofen
• Fish oil
• Hair, skin, & nail supplements
• Protein shakes or green juices
*Please note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
*If you get fillers, they should be done 6 weeks prior to your scheduled procedure or 6 weeks after the procedure.
*If you use Botox, it should be used either 4 weeks prior to your scheduled procedure or 4 weeks after the procedure.
*You are not a good candidate for permanent cosmetics if:
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding
• You have a pacemaker/defibrillator
• You suffer from keloid (raised) scarring
• You suffer from hemophilia
*You are not a good candidate for permanent cosmetics if you take these medications: Triflusal, Clopidogrel, Prasugrel, Ticagrelor, Ticlopidine, Cilostazol, Vorapaxar, Dipyridamole, Coumadin, Pradaxia, Xarelto, Eliquis, Savaysa
If you have oily skin, your results WILL appear softer (eyebrows can look solid) in appearance and may require additional procedures.
Dark Skin types please note that your permanent makeup will not appear as bold as lighter skin types. (Indian, African American, Filipino, etc.
Plan on scheduling your touch-up within the first 6 months.
Come to your appointment with your eyebrows penciled the way you like them (optional) if you like & bring your eyebrow pencil with you.
Clients with darker skin (Indian, African American, Filipino, etc.), Please know that the Hair Strokes and Eye Liners WILL NOT appear as defined or as dark as lighter skin types due to the skin color already being naturally darker.
IF USING AN EYELASH GROWTH SERUM (Latisse) OR THERE LIKE ON YOUR EYEBROWS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE AND CAN NOT USE UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER PROCEDURE.